Oracle BI Practice
Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite, a comprehensive, modern and market-leading BI platform provides the industry's best in class platform for ad hoc query and analysis, dashboards, enterprise reporting, mobile analytics, scorecards, multidimensional OLAP, and predictive analytics, on an architecturally integrated business intelligence foundation. This enabling technology for custom and packaged business intelligence applications helps organizations drive innovation, and optimize processes while, delivering extreme performance.
Business Intelligence (BI) is an umbrella term that refers to a variety of applications used to analyze an organization's raw data. Organizations use BI to improve decision making, cut costs, identify new business opportunities, as well as identify inefficient business processes. we help organizations understand their business processes in order to determine how to improve them. This includes understanding all the activities that make up a particular business process, how information and data flow across various processes, how data is passed between business users, and how employees use it to execute their particular part of the process.
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE) is an unmatched and comprehensive business intelligence and analytics platform that delivers a full range of capabilities-including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, mobile analytics, notifications and alerts, enterprise and financial reporting, scorecard and strategy management, business process invocation, unstructured search and collaboration, integrated systems management and more. OBIEE 11g is built on a proven and modern technological foundation that supports the highest workloads and most complex deployments, while providing timely insights to users across an enterprise at a low overall total cost of ownership
- Easy to use ad hoc query and analysis.
- Comprehensive suite of data visualizations.
- Pixel perfect enterprise reporting.
- Highly scalable multidimensional OLAP server.
- Powerful geospatial mapping and visualizatio.
- Ability to act on insight by invoking business processes from within BI
- Common Enterprise Information Model.
- Drive innovation. Explore and discover new insights by combining structured and unstructured data.
- Deploy business best practices for line of business analysis and financial management using packaged analytic application.
- Make insights accessible to anyone, anytime and anywhere with mobile business intelligence.
- Provide extreme performance and lower total cost of ownership with Engineered Systems.
Oracle BI Publisher
Oracle Business Intelligence Publisher is the reporting solution to author, manage, and deliver all your reports and documents easier and faster than traditional reporting tools. Use your web browser or familiar desktop tools to create everything from pixel-perfect customer facing documents to interactive management reports against practically any data source. View reports online or schedule them and deliver tens of thousands of documents per hour with minimal impact to transactional systems
Oracle Crystal Ball
Oracle Crystal Ball is the leading spreadsheet-based application for predictive modeling, forecasting, simulation, and optimization. It gives you unparalleled insight into the critical factors affecting risk. With Crystal Ball, you can make the right tactical decisions to reach your objectives and gain a competitive edge under even the most uncertain market conditions.
Oracle Essbase is an OLAP (Online Analytical Processing) Server that provides an environment for deploying pre-packaged applications or developing custom analytic and enterprise performance management applications. Oracle Essbase, along with Oracle BI Suite Enterprise Edition Plus, is part of the Oracle BI Foundation.
With a rapid application development environment, Oracle Essbase enables business users to quickly model complex business scenarios. Aside from its high scalability, a key strength of Oracle Essbase lies in its ability to allow users to "write back" to an application's data repository under security. This makes it ideal for developing forward looking applications such as forecasting, scenario modeling, and "what if" type analysis.
Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management
Oracle Scorecard and Strategy Management extends the Oracle BI Suite Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) with capabilities intended at communicating strategic goals across the organization and monitoring their progress over time. The Scorecard and Strategy Management module provides capabilities to establish specific goals, define how to measure their success, and communicate that information down the entire organization. Armed with this insight, employees can understand their impact on achieving success and align their actions accordingly. As they use Scorecards to measure the outcome of their actions, they can quickly make adjustments as needed to successfully achieve the goals.
- Establish a Winning Strategy and Align Everyone to It.
- Define strategic goals and objectives that can be cascaded to every level of the enterprise, enabling employees to understand their impact on achieving success and align their actions accordingly.
- provide a framework that organizes strategic thinking and performance measurement.
- Build consensus on strategic direction and communicate it to everyone in your organization.
- View and manage strategy and initiatives by line of business, geography, or other organizational structures.
- Support strategic planning through metric relationship analysis and organizational learning.
- Define and communicate organization's strategic goals.
- Establish strategy.
- Establish key performance indicators.
- Monitor scorecards.
- Override assessments if necessary.
- Communicate status to key individuals within the organization.
- Define methodology-based scorecards.
- Ability to act on insights.
- Initiate discussion threads or attach documents.
- Use scorecard objects within dashboards.
- Full mobile support.
- Actions and agents to monitor and execute 24X7.
Location-specific data lets users navigate from national to regional to street-level views to monitor critical events, gauge their impact, and take action at the appropriate scale