BRITs Hyperion Solution and Services
BRIT offers Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS), which is a flexible planning application based on Oracle Hyperion Planning. It supports enterprise wide planning, budgeting, and forecasting in a cloud-based deployment model.
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service supports driver based planning to help connect operational assumptions to financial outcomes. It supports a hierarchical planning process that encompasses both corporate finance and the lines of business within an enterprise. OPBCS enables organizations of all sizes to quickly adopt world-class planning and budgeting applications with no CAPEX infrastructure investments, driving world-class functionality beyond finance across the enterprise, with flexible deployment options and virtually no learning curve.
- Intuitive, role-based web and MS Office interfaces
- Virtually zero training with built-in starter kits and online help/tutorials
- Flexible workflow and plan management capabilities
- Built-in management reporting capabilities
- Support for rolling forecasts and best practices
- Same Oracle security and reliability of all Oracle Cloud deployments
- Application diagnostics to simplify administration
- No CAPEX infrastructure investments
- Virtually no learning curve
- Minimal IT resources required
- Simplify technology choices with flexible deployment options
- Mix and move between deployment models as business needs change
- Evolve from disconnected planning tools and spreadsheets, driving planning beyond finance across the enterprise
Oracle Hyperion Workforce Planning makes headcount, salary, and compensation planning fast and efficient across the enterprise. Designed with pre-built functionality and best practices, it simplifies the planning of workforce and workforce related expenses, such as bonuses, fringe benefits, overtime, and merit increases. Link your workforce expense plans into Oracle Hyperion Planning to quickly understand the business impact of workforce decisions on overall expense plans.
- Packaged application with prebuilt functionality incorporating best practices
- Head count and expense management
- Flexible customization tools
- Integral part of Hyperion Planning
- Dependable security
- Simplify implementation and reduce maintenance requirements with prebuilt functionality
- Address all workforce planning requirements with a fully flexible and open architecture
- Achieve greater accuracy, predictability, and accountability
- Assess real-time impact of salaries and associated workforce expenses
- Reduce workforce planning cycle time
Oracle Hyperion Essbase is the market leading online analytical processing (OLAP) server for enterprise performance management (EPM) applications. Designed specifically for business users, Oracle Essbase supports forecasting, variance analysis, root cause identification, scenario planning and what¬ if modeling for both custom and packaged applications.
Essbase can be tightly integrated with multiple data sources and the information generated can be delivered through a wide variety of reporting options. Engineered for scalability, security, and rapid¬ response, Oracle Essbase brings advanced analytics to the business user to enable greater understanding of the business, alignment of resources and improved business results.
- Move beyond silos of business intelligence and disconnected spreadsheets
- Real time analysis of key customer data, finances and spending, and product profitability
- Cost saving links to existing systems
- Speed of thought analysis for thousands of concurrent users
- Fast and easy development, deployment, and maintenance
- Robust security system
- Supports a large user community across massive data sets
- Uses innovative, visual, easy ¬to ¬understand interfaces
- Facilitates understanding of customer segments and behavior patterns
- Enables rapid discovery of trends and highlights these trends in large data sets
- Delivers rapid batch load and calculation times
- Supports highly dimensional models
- Leverages investments in legacy systems
Finance organizations need to enhance the quality of internal controls and reporting processes. To meet these goals, you need a source-to-report view of financial data. Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDM) allows business analysts to develop standardized financial data management processes and validate data from any source system—all while reducing costs and complexity.
Fully integrated with Oracle enterprise performance management applications, Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition is the only enterprise-class system of its kind for managing the quality of financial data.
- Guided workflow interface
- Complete data validations and error checking
- Automated data mapping and loading
- Prepackaged system adapters
- Detailed audit reviews and reconciliations
- Support for standard file formats as well as direct connections to transaction systems
- Increase your confidence in the numbers
- Low the cost of compliance
- Simply financial data collection and transformation
- Standardize with repeatable financial processes
- Deliver process transparency through audit rails
- Achieve timeliness data with a web-guided workflow process
- Improve the productivity of finance staff
- Support multi-GAAP reporting
Understanding profitability and cost is fundamental to improving organizational performance. Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management is a performance management application that provides actionable insights into cost and profitability. As part of Oracle's Hyperion performance management applications, Oracle Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management drives organizational performance by discovering drivers of cost and profitability, empowering users with visibility and flexibility to improve resource alignment.
- Business user-driven profitability modeling
- Flexible allocation platform
- Traceability maps
- Business rules engine
- Model validation reporting
- Hierarchy and dimension management
- Multi-dimensional calculations
- Detailed cost and profitability calculations
- Powerful analysis and reporting
- Integration with other performance management applications
- Identify sources and attributes of profitability with multidimensional analysis
- Accurately allocate costs with a flexible allocation engine that supports any methodology
- Gain confidence in cost allocations and revenue flows with graphical traceability maps
- Strategically allocate resources with accurate profitability and cost information
- Improve marketing programs through customer segmentation
Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is a financial consolidation and reporting application built with advanced Web technology and designed to be used and maintained by the finance team. It provides financial managers the ability to rapidly consolidate and report financial results, meet global regulatory requirements, reduce the cost of compliance and deliver confidence in the numbers.
- Business user-driven profitability modeling
- Scalable web architecture
- Unlimited dimensionalitys
- Complete audit trails
- Powerful reporting and analysis tools
- Robust data integration
- Mobile device reviews and approvals
- Reduce consolidation, close and reporting cycles by days or weeks and deliver timely results internally and externally
- Reduce compliance costs and deliver a single version of the truth through the Web to improve internal and external transparency
- Maintain a regulatory filing to general ledger audit trail, providing confidence in the financial results
- Conduct in-depth analysis of key performance and operational metrics easily
- Discover new sources of profitability and cash flow by company, product, brand, and customer segment
- Realize new benefits quickly with packaged regulatory reporting functionality Add the capabilities of a comprehensive suite of enterprise performance management applications as needs and budgets dictate
The first enterprise-class planning and budgeting solution designed specifically for central government, local government, police forces and higher education, making it possible to re-imagine how budgets are created and managed.
The Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning & Budgeting solution (PSPB) is purpose built to simplify budget preparation, review and approval, publication, and disclosure processes. PSPB solves a number of key public sector budgeting challenges:
- Current planning processes take too long, cost too much, and the process is often flawed reducing confidence in the numbers.
- Constant funding pressures mean financial leaders need more rapid and effective insight into costs and opportunities to find savings.
- A broad range of varying skills, systems, and expectations increase the challenges to creating a world-class budgeting process that delivers more from less.
PSPB provides a series of pre-built capabilities ready for minimal configuration, including position and employee planning models, sophisticated planning and budgeting process management features, and support for multi-format reports and budget books.